Let Our Popcorn Ceiling Removal Professionals Help You Update Your Charleston Home!
Our popcorn ceiling removal professionals can offer you a fantastic way to improve your space. Charleston SC has so many houses with outdated-looking popcorn ceilings. We have seen builders and interior painting professionals install this ceiling texture, all the way up to homes constructed in 2008.
In the future, when selling your house, you'll find that one of the biggest things buyers don't like to see is an outdated acoustical ceiling texture. You can let our painting contractor remove it now and enjoy being popcorn-free for the rest of the time you're living in the house. Then later, you'll reap the rewards of increased property value and the ease of selling it.
We have helped many homeowners with popcorn ceiling removal in the Charleston area, including those in Summerville and the surrounding areas.
Call us if you want to take advantage of our free quotes and consultations. We have the tools and the know-how to get the job done right and at an affordable price that you will love!
- Free Estimates
- Expert Work
- Limited Mess & Dust From Sanding
- Complete Interior Painting Options
Our Popcorn Ceiling Removal Process
Popcorn ceiling removal can turn out to be a real, messy job if specific measures aren't laid in place first. We take special care of the environment to contain the mess and minimize any disruption it may cause you and your Charleston family,
- We use thicker plastic on the floor, which goes up the walls about one foot.
- We then drape painters plastic around the entire room.
- The two plastics overlap and create a seal so that when it's all off, we can pull down the plastic, roll it up, and it's gone with minimal mess.
- The next part is more complicated. Once we scrape off the popcorn, we then have to mud every nail, joint, and corner.
- After mudding, it all gets sanded smooth to prepare for new paint.
- When all the prep work is finished, we can begin painting your ceilings in the colors of your choice.
Luckily, we have the best dustless sanding system on the market. Sanding it dustless is the only way to go. Without the dustless system, you would have white dust floating throughout your entire house.
Because of our efforts, we minimize the dust and mess that popcorn ceiling removal usually causes. This detail is just one way we take good care of our customer's homes when they trust us with their interior painting and other services!